CityTRC offers an issuer-paid research product that is of the same quality and has practically the same content as traditional research product offering click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Our market reports are widely read and cover all of the major market news that occurred throughout the week as well as our analysis of how these events could impact markets in the weeks ahead. Click here to learn more
- Democrat defeats Roy Moore in Alabama race, dealing setback to TrumpDoug Jones wins a Senate seat for Alabama after a bitter campaign against Trump-backed Roy Moore.
- Men for sale: Sex workers trying to make a livingOne man says he had his drink spiked and woke up to find himself with four naked men around him.
- US ready for North Korea talks without preconditions, says TillersonThe US secretary of state says initial talks could focus on "the weather" not just nuclear disarmament.
- Comedy show welcomes screaming babiesAlyssa and best friend Carly run comedy nights for parents where anything goes.
- 100 Women: 'Why I invented the glass ceiling phrase'Workplace consultant Marilyn Loden coined the phrase "the glass ceiling" 39 years ago but says it is still as relevant as ever.
- 'Have a stoma and live or don't have one and die'Natalie Toper tells her story of why she wears a stoma and how it has affected her daily life.
- Disney set to seal $60bn 21st Century Fox takeoverA sale of Rupert Murdoch's entertainment assets could be confirmed as soon as Thursday, reports say.
- In pictures: The Art of Building 2017This year's entries capture buildings from all angles.
- 'Lonely gifs' by Motocross Saito celebrate solitude in JapanAn illustrator's creative gifs depicting solitary "calm in the chaos" of urban life attract interest online.
- Rebellion threat to EU Withdrawal BillRebel MPs line up behind an amendment to guarantee Parliament a vote on the final Brexit deal.