Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Our market reports are widely read and cover all of the major market news that occurred throughout the week as well as our analysis of how these events could impact markets in the weeks ahead. Click here to learn more
- Hong Kong formally scraps extradition bill that sparked protestsThe extradition bill is formally withdrawn by the legislature but the move is unlikely to quell unrest.
- Turkey Syria offensive: Erdogan and Putin strike deal over KurdsThe "historic" accord backs Turkey's operation to remove Kurdish forces from the area.
- Brexit: What happens now?The British government and the EU have agreed a new Brexit deal, but will it get through Parliament?
- Brexit delay: How can Article 50 be extended?Boris Johnson has written to the EU requesting an extension - but the EU is not obliged to say yes.
- Amy Webb: Three things women need to know for the year 2030Amy Webb is a renowned futurist - she looks back at the past and scours data to figure out what might be round the corner.
- PM to push for election if EU offers three-month delayIt comes as Boris Johnson "pauses" his Brexit bill after MPs reject his fast-track Commons timetable.
- Britons killed abroad: UK support 'patchy' for grieving familiesSupport for families of British people murdered abroad can be "patchy and inadequate", a report says.
- 'No advantage in spying' says defence coach as England v New Zealand expectation buildsSpeaking before the World Cup semi-final against New Zealand, England defence coach John Mitchell says he "doesn't see any advantage" in opponents spying.
- Wales expect Davies and Parkes to be fit for semi-finalWales expect centres Jonathan Davies and Hadleigh Parkes to be fit for Sunday's World Cup semi-final against South Africa.
- We are showing full commitment, says Pochettino after Spurs thump Red StarMauricio Pochettino says Tottenham's 5-0 win over Red Star Belgrade in the Champions League helped restore confidence to his side after a mixed start to the season.